NAME OF CONSOLE
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE
CLICK NAME FOR MORE INFO
When playing online we understand that the growing cost of 2nd hand consoles and the disappearing number of PAL versions available should not be limiting new players to enter the wonderful world of Tetris.
CTEC is not officially supporting clone creations but is neither in a position to deny the presentation on the systems listed above.
If you are doubting wether or not your system will meet the standard criteria then make sure there is no option for save states and no option to use roms by default.
When partecipating in CTEC On Location, players will strictly be competing on original Nintendo-licensed hardware. We do not use or accept copies, clones and the like. There will be stations with NES console, tested controller & CRT TV available to all who participates. However, there will be a queing system.
Players are allowed to bring their own original unmodified NES controller to competition.
NOT ACCEPTED FOR COMPETITION
- SYSTEMS CAN STILL BE USED FOR PRACTISE -
CTEC Stencil-Ready tutorial
Current stencil in use
- Twitch account for qualification stream
- – In case of Maxoutclub: user access/sign-up is granted via Twitch account.
- Discord account to be able to be in CTEC Discord server (for tournament maintenance)
- Original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) or other hardware-style clone (for example Retron1, Retron1-HD) with PAL compatibility.
- PAL NES Tetris Cartridge – either in Solo version or 3-in-1 version (the one with Nintendo World Cup and Super Mario Brothers)
- Webcam to show a player (including hands while competing)
- Grabber/capture card to show the game.
- Computer powerful enough for OBS (streaming your game)
- Available for sign-up week.
- Available to qualification week.
- Available, if qualified, to compete in brackets and finales.